I was such a good boy on the plane. I slept, played peek-a-boo with my neighbors and had fun throwing all my toys down on the floor. Boy were we glad to see Grandma Debby and Uncle Matt pick us up.
Here's my first tooth that I sprouted in California. What a trip!
On a nice sunny spring day we visited Daffodil Hill with Lela and Aunt Sara. What a gorgeous day!
I had such a blast playing with Cousin Lela. It took us a few days to learn not to poke out each others eyes.
What a special treat to meet my Great Grandma and Grandpa Myatt. I'm one of their 13 great grand children. What a big family I have!
I'm one cool dude! I borrowed Lela's shades when she wasn't looking. Mom needs to buy me my own pair for the summer sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment